- MorphLapse – A Hyperlapse From 7 Still FramesPosted 4 weeks ago
- Looking to Start a Business? Here are 10 Tips to Get You StartedPosted 2 months ago
- 150000 Actuations: A Four Day Time-lapse Workshop FilmPosted 2 months ago
- The Sabbatical – A Film By Brian StocktonPosted 3 months ago
- The Raw Time-lapse Tutorial: Gear PrepPosted 5 months ago
- The Raw Time-lapse Tutorial: How To Shoot Day To Night Time-lapsesPosted 6 months ago
- The Four Stages of Learning: Why ‘End Gaming’ is Not A Good IdeaPosted 7 months ago
- Rhythms of Spring: An Eight Day Time-lapse Workshop FilmPosted 7 months ago
- How to Shoot Motion Controlled Time-lapses: A Few Tips to Get You StartedPosted 8 months ago
- Talent Versus Skill: What Separates the Good from the GreatPosted 8 months ago
Armand Dijcks, a filmmaker out of Rotterdam, The Netherlands recently found a cool way of mimicking...
Preston Kanak Online was developed as a resource for film-makers as well as a place to share our experiences with others - with the hopes of helping others avoid the mistakes we have made. We wanted to create a site where people could learn, share their work, share what they learn, ask questions & connect with other freelancers.
All content and it’s derivatives are from my personal experiences AND my ideologies as a shooter as well as the experiences of the authors. Canon’s (not the camera) do not exist as the formula/technology is always evolving. This website’s contents are primarily here as a resource to answer ANY questions you may have when shooting.
If you would like to stay up-to-date with new resources as they become available, make sure to sign up for our newsletter.
MorphLapse – A Hyperlapse From 7 Still Frames
Armand Dijcks, a filmmaker out of Rotterdam, The Netherlands recently found a cool way...
- Posted 4 weeks ago
The Sabbatical – A Film By Brian Stockton
Since I started my journey as a filmmaker, I have been extremely passionate about...
- Posted 3 months ago
A Moment of Silence – Shot Using the Kessler CineDrive
Saskatchewan is famous for its skies, flat landscape and harsh climate. However, for people...
- Posted 9 months ago
Travel / Adventure Filming – Shooting with the Kessler Pocket Jib Traveler
Filming in unfamiliar locations can pose an array of challenges you must overcome. These...
- Posted 10 months ago
Tips to Help Grow Your Business
To be successful, it is key to stay on top of current trends and...
- Posted 12 months ago