- Rhythms of Spring: An Eight Day Time-lapse Workshop FilmPosted 4 days ago
- How to Shoot Motion Controlled Time-lapses: A Few Tips to Get You StartedPosted 21 days ago
- Introducing Mila’s Fountain – An Upcoming Web Series by Nils SorensenPosted 26 days ago
- Talent Versus Skill: What Separates the Good from the GreatPosted 34 days ago
- NAB 2013: Collaborative FilmPosted 47 days ago
- Finding a Balance Between Creativity & Running a Business – 5 Tips to Keep the Creative Juices FlowingPosted 48 days ago
- The Music Bed Launches Free iOS App & 30 Days of GiveawaysPosted 50 days ago
- The Pros and Cons of Film School – 5 Questions That May Save You From Unnecessary DebtPosted 52 days ago
- How To Shoot A Static Time-lapse – The 7 Questions You Need to Ask YourselfPosted 66 days ago
- A Moment of Silence – Shot Using the Kessler CineDrivePosted 74 days ago
With summer just beginning, 2013 workshops have begun and the first workshop took place in Glacier...
Once you have mastered static time-lapses, the next thing to add to your repertoire is the...
Narrative filmmaking has been a huge passion for me and as of recent, I haven’t had...
I have often wondered what it takes to be successful as a media artist / filmmaker...
With NAB only a few days away, I wanted to introduce a collaborative film project that...
Recently, there have been a lot of posts about work life balance. From all that I...
Preston Kanak Online was developed as a resource for film-makers as well as a place to share our experiences with others - with the hopes of helping others avoid the mistakes we have made. We wanted to create a site where people could learn, share their work, share what they learn, ask questions & connect with other freelancers.
All content and it’s derivatives are from my personal experiences AND my ideologies as a shooter as well as the experiences of the authors. Canon’s (not the camera) do not exist as the formula/technology is always evolving. This website’s contents are primarily here as a resource to answer ANY questions you may have when shooting.
If you would like to stay up-to-date with new resources as they become available, make sure to sign up for our newsletter.
A Moment of Silence – Shot Using the Kessler CineDrive
Saskatchewan is famous for its skies, flat landscape and harsh climate. However, for people...
- Posted 74 days ago
Travel / Adventure Filming – Shooting with the Kessler Pocket Jib Traveler
Filming in unfamiliar locations can pose an array of challenges you must overcome. These...
- Posted 81 days ago
The Shuttle Pod Mini – Features, Assembly & Use
The Kessler Shuttle Pod Mini is a smaller, easier to transport version of the...
- Posted 192 days ago
The Kessler Revolution Head Version 2
Originally, when we designed version one of this product, it was to be used...
- Posted 239 days ago
Tips to Help Grow Your Business
To be successful, it is key to stay on top of current trends and...
- Posted 148 days ago
Social Media, Online Marketing, and the Digital Filmmaker
The business model that many people are used to seeing is continually evolving. ...
- Posted 1122 days ago